Restaurant Reviews, Recipes, Food, Eat and Drink News, Food, Eat and Drink Events, Discussion Forums
The Eatanddrink Site (Small
|We want to make clear that we will operate this site with the highest
standards in ethics and honesty.
|The principles upon which this site is based are:
- It is independent of any food and drink organisation or body.
- Contributions to this site will be especially welcomed, but will be subject to
editorial control. If you wish to submit some news, views, reviews or food and drink
related article please E-mail it to us.
- All independent contributions to this site will be acknowleged.
- Note that we will not publish anonymous articles - stand up and be counted!
- Restaurant reviews are published in good faith and without prejudice. They are
the honest opinion of the reviewer or the overall assesment of individual reviews or
- Nobody from the Eat and Drink Gourmet Site will ever solicit for free
meals, goods or services. Anybody claiming to represent this website who seeks to obtain
meals, goods or services is a fraud. If in doubt about the credentials of anybody
purporting to represent this site, please contact
- Product and restaurant reviews will also be conducted by invitation and the
Eat and Drink Gourmet Site will pleased to present a full and fair assesment of the product or
service. Please contact us to arrange a
review of your product or service.
- Product and restaurant reviews will also be done anonymously.
- Advertisements will be displayed for products or services but will clearly be
advertisements. To advertise on this site please contact us.
- Recommendations by the Eat and Drink Gourment Site are independent of
- The authors and publishers of this site are reasonable people. Anybody who feels
they have been dealt with unfairly should approach us with their grievance and all
appropriate action will be taken to address the problem.
- The information presented in this website is provided in good faith. All
information will be presented as accurately as possible. Where mistakes occur they will be
corrected as soon as possible (when identified or when notified to us).
- No part of this web site publication may be reproduced or utilised in any form by
any means whatsoever without the prior permission of the authors.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the web site,
neither the publishers nor the authors of the site can accept any liability for any
consequence arising from the accuracy or use of the information contained within.
EatandDrink receives many requests for information and advice. Although we try to
answer all correspondence promptly, we cannot guarantee to answer individually.
We reserve the right to publish such requests in our forums if we think others may
be able to contribute or benefit. If you really don't want your message to us to
be published, please tell us in your message.
I will not be as those who spend the day in complaining of headache, and the night in drinking the wine that gives it.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
[ Home ]
[ Articles ]
[ Vegetarian ]
[ Restaurants ]
[ Suppliers ]
[ Recipes ]
[ Health & Diet ]
[ Events ]
[ Clubs & Societies ]
[ Forums ]
[ About ]
[ Promotion ]
Copyright © www.eatanddrink.co.uk
No part of this web site publication may be reproduced
or utilised in any form by any means whatsoever without the prior permission of
the authors. Although all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the
web site, neither the publishers nor the authors of the site can accept any liability
for any consequence arising from the accuracy or use of the information contained