Eatanddrink Forums
November 20, 2017, 04:34:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out how to contribute to Eatanddrink.co.uk

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazzzy For Food  (Read 5115 times)
jessethompson

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2011, 12:35:30 pm »

Hi, I am Jesse and i really fond of food and spend my spare time by cooking. I want some spicy snack recipes. Can you give me?  Smiley
aantha

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:00:25 am »

You should really try this spicy snack recipe. It’s really easy to prepare and together with its taste-It’s just incredible.

Combine 1 egg white in 2 teaspoons of water. Afterwards stir in 3 tablespoons of sugar, ¾ teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon of each, ground nutmeg and ginger. Beat it well until light and frothy. In a baking pan, mix cereals and roasted nuts (the more, the better), and add the egg whites mixture into this. Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool before serving and enjoy!

abrahamlingkon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 08:31:31 pm »

I am Crazzzy For Food as well as meat .I like so much it.Everybody knows good food keep you well and bad food does great harm so you should not so much crazy for food .You should justified best food.

Leonard Vice

Always be safe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:52:46 pm »

Hi, I am Jesse and i really fond of food and spend my spare time by cooking. I want some spicy snack recipes. Can you give me?  Smiley

Hello there. There are times that I do prepare some spicy snack food as well. Most of the time I check out some recipes in here >> http://allrecipes.com/recipes/appetizers-and-snacks/spicy/

I have done the Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings and its really great an enticing to try out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: